LSD Trip Stories
Had an experience?
- Everything has a question, but no answers
- time was a spiral
- my mind split into thousands of multicolored fragments
- space camels running though a cow pasture
- i seem to be able to see the future
- fuzzy ducks is all we could think about
- everything was bright and pink and orange
- This is still a little foggy to me now, but I think that there WAS a wooden horse there
- All the wildflowers seemed to be painted onto a canvas
- This was the nicest damn present ive ever seen
- I realized that the room and world around me were alive and that all things spring from the Divine Ground
- The Ceiling had screaming faces swirling about
- By 'unfocusing' our attention, we could cause strange effects to occur
- Breaking every rule, I ran out to the woods with nothing but a blanket
- I know that I too will die
- i thought i was in a NIN video or something
- Here I was standing on the back porch with no shoes on, at 12:30 am on tuesday night, when I was supposed to be in bed
- Her tongue was like a snakes and her head started to spin around
- The universe was a mass of swirling multicoloured atoms, all swirling ferociously around a central point in an orbit reminiscent of escher's three-looped moebius strip
- i thought it was a dragon ready to eat me
- Well I remember smoking more cigerettes and laughing and talking about everything and just having the funnest time I ever had at 4:30 in the morning in an old enemies room.
- 'And where's the moose?' he asked skeptically.
- All I could think was that my parents are the only people who will love me no matter what I do, and they will eventually
- At one point I started crying just because it was the happiest moment of my life
- With 3 intelligent people in the room discussing the future of everything, ideas were bouncing back and forth at a furious pace.
- Everything stopped
- little mushroom men from super mario brothers with evil smiles and big teeth began to taunt me...
- Red Roses, Red Roses, Red Roses. They pricked my finger and their poison got into me system.
- Back wehre we started in the feral quake ridden air
- I remember seeing
things in every random pattern.
- I had no idea where I was, and no idea how to get home.
- It was amazing, walking through the house and hearing various music with the rooms...
- I stared at B, and watched as his face changed into someone else's.
- Eventually Andy turned up and sat in the room reading a book, having no idea that we were in absolute hell.
- A transcription of my first LSD induced experience
- All I have to say is, Star Wars relates to absolutely everything.
- im gonna write this to y'all just to tell you newbies what's gonna happen
- Just me and this fucking typewriter.
- 'Duck', T yelled, 'They're bombing us'
- I could have the answer to those lost civilizations here in my hand
- Then it hit me... like electricity being sucked from a plug
- the mathematical beauty of the trees
- ...through a glass coffee table...
- BLAMMO...'OOOOOOH SHIIIIIT'
- ...and the trip became hideously evil
- Roller Skating Cartoonland
- something about the brown spot just screamed out DRUGS!!!!
- Somebody, somewhere was crying...
paranoia/drugs main index |